Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Every Nation Sing


Okay, Okay. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I have been more than a little busy. The last month has been filled with things (some good, some not) that needed my attention more than posting. I apologize, but will try to do better.

I'm happy to announce the release of my worship CD "Every Nation Sing". If you want to listen to a few clips or purchase the album, you can go to the link below and download it... for a nominal fee of course. :-)

I'm thankful that God has allowed me to worship Him through this process and hope that He causes you to worship as you listen.

Thanks so much for checking it out.

Every Nation Sing download

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new project. I've just listened to a little bit, but rest assured I'll be stealing every song at some point and using them in our services.

Kim Hewitt said...

Hey Hall family!
It's Michael and Kim Hewitt here. We were just talking about you guys the other day and I thought I'd track you down online! Your family is beautiful and a new album -- AWESOME and congratulations! We miss you guys -- let's get in touch!

Tony Hall said...

Hewitts! It's so good to hear from you. We've thought about you, too. We'd love to reconnect.